- 2016-01-13 The 2016 Workshop on Recent Developments in Electronic Structure will be held June 26-29, 2016 at the University of New Mexico, organized by the Center for Advanced Research Computing. Local Chairs are Susan Atlas and Normand Modine.
- ES2013: The 25th Annual Workshop on Recent Developments in Electronic Structure Theory, June 11-14, 2013, College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia
- 2012 Summer School on Computational Materials Science: Quantum Monte Carlo Theory and Applications, July 23 - 28, 2012, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- 24th Annual Workshop on Recent Developments in Electronic Structure Theory, June 5 - 8, 2012, Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- EFRC Summer School 2012: Defects, Deformation and Damage in Structural Materials, June 11-15, 2012, Knoxville, Tenneesee
- Electronic Structure Workshops
- Understanding Complex Systems
- NSF DMR-CMMT meetings